Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Psalm 23: who is God to you?

Thanks for the tag @afolayanesther 😊. Here is my version of the #psalm23challenge:


1. The Lord is my Warrior and has made available to me ALL that I will ever need.

 

2. He makes me, trains me and leads me - through low fields, high mountains, raging storms and calm seasons of life. We bear good fruits together.


3. He knows when I run off sometimes and run on empty or in error. Nothing catches Him by surprise. But still He takes me back and refuels my inner-man so that I can honor Him and not bring shame to His name.


4. Sometimes it gets really dark and I walk through the corridor of death itself. But I come out alive because of this living God who is forever the life of my light and light of my life. 


5. Thank you Lord for always being my sufficiency and showing me off as a living example of your amazingness. Because of your love, I have more than enough.


6. Your presence excites me. Everything about it is good. Plus I really like gathering with others to worship You. Keep me humble. Keep me solid and holy. As long as I breath, use me as a channel to express your great love to others, especially the unreached. 



***

Take the challenge 😁 Did I change the rules 🤔 Well, well... what is your story?


#psalm23 #HolyBible #takethischallenge #impassioned #prayitforward #lightofmylife #lifeofmylight #iamnotashamed

--
Jennifer 

Twitter: @DisGeneration     FaceBook: Jennifer.Ehidiamen

"I'm empowered to lead by serving!"

No comments:

Post a Comment