Sunday, March 19, 2017
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Eight effects of God's word in our lives:
1. It produces faith. Faith comes when we hear God's word. (Romans 10:17)
2. It is the seed of the new birth (produces incorruptible life). James 1:18, 1 Peter 1:22-23
3. It produces spiritual nourishment and keeps us healthy. 1 Peter 2:2, Hebrews 5:12
4. It gives mental illumination (not same as worldly education). Psalm 119:130
5. It provides physical healing. Psalm 107:17-20; Prov 4:20-22 (God saves, heals and delivers)
6. Makes it possible to have victory over sin and satan. Psalm 119:9,11;
7. It sanctifies and cleanses us (holiness). Ephesians 5:25-27
8. It is a spiritual mirror. James 1:23-25
Notes from "Laying the foundation: part 2 (Authority & Power of God's Word)"
by Derek Prince.
Sunday, February 5, 2017
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Thanks for the tag @afolayanesther 😊. Here is my version of the #psalm23challenge:
1. The Lord is my Warrior and has made available to me ALL that I will ever need.
2. He makes me, trains me and leads me - through low fields, high mountains, raging storms and calm seasons of life. We bear good fruits together.
3. He knows when I run off sometimes and run on empty or in error. Nothing catches Him by surprise. But still He takes me back and refuels my inner-man so that I can honor Him and not bring shame to His name.
4. Sometimes it gets really dark and I walk through the corridor of death itself. But I come out alive because of this living God who is forever the life of my light and light of my life.
5. Thank you Lord for always being my sufficiency and showing me off as a living example of your amazingness. Because of your love, I have more than enough.
6. Your presence excites me. Everything about it is good. Plus I really like gathering with others to worship You. Keep me humble. Keep me solid and holy. As long as I breath, use me as a channel to express your great love to others, especially the unreached.
Take the challenge 😁 Did I change the rules 🤔 Well, well... what is your story?
#psalm23 #HolyBible #takethischallenge #impassioned #prayitforward #lightofmylife #lifeofmylight #iamnotashamed
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
“God calls us to the ongoing ministry of intercession...I believe that worship and intercession are perhaps the two highest ministries of which christians are capable...intercession means coming in between God and somebody who needs God…Jesus is the perfect intercessor.
Intercession is not thinking about what you should pray about…it is opening yourself to the Lord through the Holy Spirit and letting Him share His burden with you…”
Derek Prince, “His Power in Your Hands”