Friday, September 25, 2015

Do you stand on your knees?

We can't fully enjoy the fullness of Christ Jesus revealed in us until we are ready to bend to our lowest position for Him to rise to His highest position in us.

Once on my knees, I felt like I was standing in full height. On the outside I looked all surrendered but deep down within I just would not submit. I didn't know how. I felt my strength wanting to play god before the Almighty. Many times, on my knees I stood. I held back so much. But God sent me help. I experienced some level of suffering. It was in this suffering that I learnt what it means to be broken. And what it means to kneel before God. I learned to surrender. God will always send us help in the language each of us will understand.

Do you sometimes find yourself standing on the inside while on your knees?

In our walk with God, we need to really learn to experience what it means for Jesus to be increased in us. And like we know, we can't raise shoulder with His presence in our lives. We have the Holy Spirit to help us.

"He must increase, but I (must) decrease" John 3:30.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment