Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Queen Esther (the movie)

Trying to watch at least one movie per month. I've just seen Queen Esther... one of my favorite scenes is the tête–à–tête the king had with Esther after Vashti lost her throne due to "rebellion". The king fearing that Esther might rise up to become another activist within his palace asked, "Will you be an obedient queen?". Esther's response included, "Will you be a faithful king?". I liked that she had a very "strong voice" (confidence and wisdom) in the presence of the king. Any royalty will be attracted to that. The rest of the discussion is pure poetry. You 'll enjoy it. But I still prefer the book as it is recorded in the Bible 😊. I guess I'm just a bookaholic.

--
Jennifer 

Twitter: @DisGeneration     FaceBook: Jennifer.Ehidiamen

"I'm empowered to lead by serving!"

No comments:

Post a Comment